PASCO® and its Information Solutions companies have ongoing employment opportunities for technology and sales professionals.
Customer Service Agent
CELCO™, an established, privately owned company located in Hudson, Ohio is a leader in providing information processing services and products to state governments and financial institutions. We need Customer Service Representatives for our expanding Call Centers in Ohio and New Mexico to assist our clients’ customers in processing transactions.
We are looking for individuals who are energized, team players, have a good phone voice, with good computer and typing skills.
CELCO™ offers a clean and friendly work environment, performance-based bonus opportunities, a 401(k) plan and a smoke free environment.
Collection Recovery Specialist
PASCO® and CELCO™, privately owned companies located in Hudson, is seeking experienced full-time Collection Recovery Specialists for our expanding Call Centers in Ohio and New Mexico.
We are looking for experienced individuals who are energized, team players, and have a good phone demeanor. Proven experience in sales, healthcare billing, collections or customer service skills is a plus.
CELCO™ offers a clean and friendly work environment, competitive base salary, profit sharing, performance-based bonus opportunities, paid vacation, paid holidays, medical and dental benefits, life insurance, a 401(k) plan and a smoke free environment.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and able to function in a highly dynamic environment where a premium is placed on employee contribution. Applicants must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines, and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Successful applicants must be able to work in a team environment, and must be able to function effectively in a developer role.
The Developer will be responsible for the development efforts of multiple projects while sharing best-practices with his/her team member’s as well as continuing industry education.
- 5+ years experience in software development using .Net technologies (ASP.Net, C#/VB.Net, AJAX)
- 3+ years experience in web development skills using ASP.Net user/custom web controls, master pages etc using Visual Studio 2005/2008
- 3+ years development experience with windows development using C#/VB.Net
- 3+ years experience in working with SQL Server 2005/2008 and SQL Reporting Services
- 3+ years of experience with web services, WSDL, Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), XML, XSD, AJAX
Senior Network Engineer
PASCO®, a group of companies providing information processing services, is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to support computer and systems operations. We need an individual who is energized, a team-player and experienced.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Install, support and maintain hardware and software infrastructure according to best practices, including routers, aggregators, switches, controllers, and firewalls.
Perform network security design and integration;
Diagnose problems and solve issues, often under time constraints;
Provide network and host based security, incident response, firewall and VPN management and administration;
Implement the necessary controls and procedures to protect information systems assets from intentional or inadvertent modification, disclosure, or destruction;
Assist in the development of guidelines and procedures for administration and security best practices;
Provide network documentation;
Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions;
Monitor network usage, anticipate problems and suggest solutions;
Manage projects and maintenance tasks
Remain current on emerging technologies via professional groups, trade magazines, internal and external training, independent research and study, and other avenues available.
- B.A. or B.S. in a technical field or a relevant combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of expertise in implementing, administering, and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including: firewalls, routers, switches, controllers, and monitoring applications.
- Intermediate to expert understanding of firewall configuration and maintenance.
- Intermediate to expert with configuration, installation, troubleshooting, and supporting Networking equipment, Computers, Servers and peripherals.
- Comfortable documenting and explaining network topologies o Understand and diagram existing network o Diagram, explain and plan for future upgrades o Experience deploying and/or maintaining an enterprise campus wifi network.
- General understanding of phone equipment and operations.
- Knowledgeable in application transport and network infrastructure protocols (SSL/TLS, DNS, DHCP, WINS, NTP, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, CIFS, LDAP, and Microsoft AD), and possess an understanding of how to support these applications / protocols when accessed through VPN and firewall appliances.
- Understanding and implementation of network traffic analysis, remote access methods and systems, stateful inspection firewalls, encryption, authentication and authorization technology.
- Hands-on technical experience working with VPN technologies (IPSEC, SSL VPN, WebVPN, AnyConnect, DMVPN, etc.).
- Configuring network services using open source technologies on Linux servers.
- Experience in a fast-paced support environment.
PASCO® offers competitive salary, profit sharing, performance based bonus opportunities, paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental benefits, life insurance, a 401(k) plan, pleasant work environment and a smoke free work place. Candidates should forward a resume and cover letter identifying salary requirements to:
5600 Hudson Industrial Parkway, Suite 200
Hudson, OH 44236