PASCO® and its Information Solutions companies have ongoing employment opportunities for technology and sales professionals.
Collectors/Customer Service Representatives: Signing Bonus of $500 after 90 days – Additional Bonus of $500 after 180 days !
CELCO™, a privately owned company located in Hudson, is seeking experienced full-time Collectors/Customer Service Representatives for our expanding Call Center.
If you are tired of working weekends, CELCO offers a set weekday schedule, great benefits, generous Paid Time Off (PTO), and several monthly, quarterly and annual bonus opportunities.
We are looking for experienced individuals who are : Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused; People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused, and Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative.
If you are energetic and money motivated with a strong customer service focus we want you on our team!
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 1+ Year of customer service, collections, call center
- Excellent speaking, listening and customer service skills
- Professional and personable demeanor over the phone
- Knowledge of basic computer operation, including internet research and data entry
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hourly Rate (Base of $15.00 per hour; $15.50 guaranteed after 6 months) + monthly bonus opportunities (adding $2-3 per hour). Guaranteed $16.00 per hour after 1 year.
- Signing Bonus of $500.00 paid after 90 days. Additional bonus of $500 after 180 days or once minimum commission is met
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 10 days annually + 8 Company paid holidays
- Vacation Time off – 10 days annual
- Competitive benefits — Medical, and Dental plans
- Free Life, and Disability Insurance after 30 days and 401(k)
- Earn incentives through monthly contests in a fun team environment
- Business Casual dress code
- A smoke free environment.
- Monday through Friday – no nights, weekends or holidays
- 5 day, eight hour shifts; shifts range from 9am – 6 pm; 11am – 8 pm
- 4 day , ten hour shifts 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The Technology Specialist will be responsible to run production jobs, maintain networks (including updates for servers, firewalls, and switches), complete OS and product updates, manage FTP/SFTP processes and provide technical support for internal users. Some minor programming skills would be a positive as well as support for our databases and websites.
PASCO® offers a clean and friendly work environment, salary performance-based bonus opportunities, paid vacation, paid holidays, no weekends or holidays, medical and dental benefits, life insurance, a 401(k) plan and a smoke free environment. Possible Work-at-home arrangements. Candidates should forward a resume and cover letter identifying salary requirements to:
5600 Hudson Industrial Parkway, Suite 200
Hudson, OH 44236